Cooking with Mommy

I should start a cooking show-- I mean, really, everyone else has one. Why not a show on special needs kids cooking with their moms. Or maybe I should put together a cookbook using recipes from special needs kids and their moms. The donations could go to autism research groups. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud (or in print) because I've noticed that Peter and Nathan like to help cook and Peter, especially, has gotten very good at helping.

When we make pancakes for breakfast, Peter's my designated helper and he "dumps" the flour, sugar, and etc. in the bowls. He then whisks the contents of the bowls and then dumps the dry stuff in with the wet. Which he then whisks together. The nice thing is that, largely due to his autism I'm sure, he's very precise about following directions. So for a four-year-old, he's very neat and a great helper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress