I'm so inconsistent!

I apologize for being far more inconsistent than I thought! The last post here was in February(!) and so much has happened since.

Nathan improves daily and we have seen an explosion in speech, pretend play and social skills. We suspect that he will always have some autistic characteristics but he is doing very well.

Peter is improving too! While his speech abilities are still on the level of a maybe a 2-year old, he is using pronouns correctly about 75 percent of the time and he is beginning to use adjectives in describing things such as, "I want water, cold water. I want cold water." (This was a request just from this week.)

We also went to Disney World again this year and I will post more on this later today or tomorrow. Nathan's birthday is Monday and I want to write more about how excited he is about this as well as his requests for toys and such for his birthday presents.

Comments

Kimmo said…
Hello,

Check this Autism product.
Complete Autism Package

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress