First day of school for the new year

I was never so happy!

Okay, I do miss the kids. BUT Gabrielle was doing "projects" that apparently required distributing construction paper throughout the first floor of the house. Peter commandeered the computer so I couldn't get on it without a bit of a fight. And Nathan-- well, Nathan ran the extremes between being clingy and independent.

He did do something exciting yesterday, he said "Mom, watch me, look" clear as day. I was so proud of him.

On another note: We are waiting to hear from the neurosurgeon's office regarding the cranial-facial clinic. We'll be getting a call telling us when that will be in February and that's the next step.

As my husband said, Peter has been an adventure almost from day one. (Peter's day one-- in utero).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress