"More Juice"

Peter has picked up on his use of words again. He's requesting things more and using words more frequently to describe things. I think his speech regression was tied to how much time he spent on the computer. Now that we've curbed his obsession with the machine, he seems to be returning to "normal."

Nathan has started mimicking more and that bothers me some. It could be that he's just playing with speech and is repeating what is said to him. OR it could be that he's beginning to do what Peter does. I believe he's just playing around with speech and sounds but it's hard not to worry.

Potty-training is taking off. Of course, I have to harp at the boys about it. They don't usually remember on their own.

We may actually have both boys trained by the time kindergarten starts.

I hope.

At least I think so. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress