Eggs, eggs and more eggs

I don't know why but Peter and Nathan are fascinated with eggs. Peter maybe more so but only because he is more capable of getting into the refrigerator to take the carton out. He got one, oops-- make that two, out this morning and dropped them on the floor.

Part of this may be my fault. To encourage social interaction and Peter's genuine curiosity, he's been helping me cook. He's actually pretty good for his age. I measure things out and he dumps. Now, of course, this means that he assumes he can help me every time I'm in the kitchen which isn't always desirable (try frying chicken with a little helper-- it's very stressful trying to explain, every two minutes, why he can't stand on a stool in front of the frying pan). Today, we made brownies even though I'm on deadline for three opinion pieces-- oh, well, I'll get them done somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress