Oh, Boy! What a Week!

It seems that just when I think it's safe to relax, that's when I discover that relaxing can't be in my vocabulary for at least another 10 years--if that.

Peter, flooded the downstairs bathroom. This time it was legitimately not his fault-- at least I don't think.

Last week, just before we were to pull out of the driveway to visit my in-laws (a four/five hour trek on a good day), Peter slapped at the television screen for the car DVD player and snapped it right off. I still don't know how much that is going to cost me. The dealer rep who handles this hasn't called me back yet.

Peter fell down the stairs while we were at my in-laws but aside from a rug burn on his shoulder he was okay.

On the plus side, my nephew had a stuffed Mickey Mouse that he toted around when he was little and, now that he is eleven, he bequeathed it to Peter who promptly fell in love. So this much loved on Mickey is now Peter's sleeping buddy along with a smaller Mickey and four or five copies of the Alaskan sled dog. His bed has gotten a little crowded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress