A Visit to the Office

After I picked the kids up from their last day of school today, I took them to my old office to see everyone. I've hesitated to take them because of the boys issues with paying attention, etc.

They were really good though. I was very proud of them. They were busy little beavers as usual. It's almost impossible to expect otherwise but they said hi to everyone and Peter did not display his characteristic shyness. He actually said "please" and "thank you" to people he likely did not remember. Normally, I have a hard time getting him to speak at all in front of "strangers" but he did speak and did well.

Nathan was more hesitant although this didn't prevent him from swiping toy cars off of someone's desk and walking around with them the whole time. He was a little fearful but he too was fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress