Ah, Destruction

Peter, again, refused to cooperate last night at bedtime and ended up finally going to sleep at midnight.

And he didn't want to nap today so, being the Houdini that he is, he managed to escape my seemingly impenetrable jerry-rigged blockade while I was writing downstairs. He then decided that our upstairs bathroom needed to be turned into a swimming pool or small lake. I know this because, as I wrote, I suddenly heard additional water-dripping sounds apart from those made by our fishtank.

My kitchen ceiling was leaking.

I ran upstairs to discover, to my horror, that my bathroom was (and still is) greatly flooded. So I sit here, exhausted, out of clean and dirty dry towels, trying to decide if I should call my husband now or later to tell him.

Later, definitely later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress