My List of Things to Do

I hate forgetting things. I hate forgetting appointments or sippy cups or meetings with teachers. I write things down and still I sometimes forget. I think it's the craziness, the constant going-- meetings, therapy, school-- that can overwhelm my memory and the silly thing shuts down. I think that part of my brain gets overloaded.

Today, I confused one of Nathan's doctor's appointments with one of mine and switched the times. Of course, I realized what happened about ten minutes into what should have been his appointment. I tried calling and couldn't get through so we had to drive down there and ended up rescheduling.

I used to be able to remember meetings and appointments with ease. Once upon a time, I could remember things I read, where they could be found and what page they were on-- sometimes even a year or more later. Now I'm lucky if I remember to write things down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress