Ah, the Flood. . .

Well, it happened again. I was rushed for a deadline for some writing projects but I took a break to take my daughter to Tae Kwon Do. My husband had gotten home from work early but had risen early for his job (2:30 a.m.) yesterday so he was tired. Peter had a dirty diaper and I couldn't get him out the door fast enough so my husband said he would watch him. I dropped Gabrielle off and took Nathan to get gasoline for the car (just down the street) and came back to get Peter. I opened the back door and walked past the kitchen just in time to see water cascade down the soffit and into the sink. Peter had managed to flood the bathroom again, less than fifteen minutes after I had left.

When Tae Kwon Do was over, the writing project was placed on hold and I installed the lock intended for the bathroom door.

Peter will not flood that bathroom again. (I hope.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress