Shoes

Peter apparently hates shoes. The first chance he gets, he takes them off. I think it's because he is sensation seeking and feels so much through his feet.

We have issues with this constantly. For Nathan this isn't a problem. He likes wearing shoes but because he took so long to walk (he was 26 month's old when he started walking), he went a long while without them and I think that he thinks they make him look like a big boy.

Peter, however, echews shoes (LOL) every chance he gets. His teachers (with whom he has been since late last year) have experienced the "shoes-off" phenomenom but Peter surprised them a little by insisting on taking his socks off. My first thought was that he was REALLY comfortable with his teachers now :)

Comments

sunny100 said…
I Think I started walking at 19 months........... lol.. but was wearing a kids shoes but still I feel it was hard.... lol

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress