Oh, Happy Day!

I pick Peter up from school at 12:50 p.m. and he goes three days a week. Nathan goes only two times a week for two hours a day so I had already picked him up by 11:00 a.m. this morning. I put in one of their "Signing Time" videos in the car's DVD player (fantastic video series, BTW) while driving to pick up Peter. At the end of this particular video, the host, Rachel, goes over the alphabet in sign language. Nathan, yes-- my virtually non-verbal youngest, said and signed all the up through the letter G.

I was so excited I actually started to cry. But driving and crying don't mix very well so I had to content myself with squealing, laughing and telling Nathan how proud I was of him.

Comments

Maddy said…
Well hello there! I have two too!
Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Peter's 3D CT Scan

Moving to WordPress